Sunday 29 January 2012

catch-up

Bit late, but here's a couple of bits of writing that have been published in The Student recently. I'm now co-editor of the comment section so will be doing a satirical column every couple of weeks, here's the first one about the royal yacht.

Also a piece on Iran that was published back in November. Since it was written things have escalated a fair bit with the EU oil embargo and more assassinations of Iranian scientists. I'll hopefully do another piece on the topic when I get a chance but there are some relevant points here.

Now that I'm editing the comment section I won't be writing as much in The Student but I'm hoping to carry on writing short opinion pieces here as well as reports and photos from protests, meetings, events etc. I realised at the end of last semester I did a huge amount but had little record of anything apart from a few photos so hopefully I can rectify that by keeping this regularly updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment